UNT 0.00% 1.7¢ unith ltd

[INTERVIEW] UNITH set to launch self-service AI platform, page-8

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    My only wee niggle. I keep thinking.: AI - Nvidia - power usage - Chips. AI-VIDEO
    If tonnes of punters hit our avatars on September 23rd , won't that use a lot of server capacity. Sure our avatars are low bandwidth, but this will be creeping up with all the features and demand for quality and more functions.
    1'000 punters plus potentially hitting the system 23 September. If successful 1'000's more.
    Is Unith going to handle this? Could huge success be a potential problem here.
    I remember a new catamaran was gonna 'Take the Market' here in Queenstown NZ. Classic fail: Too many punters on launch day so it took 4 hours to cross the lake, not 20 minutes as advertised. Media backlash killed the business!
    I really hope Unith are prepared for success.. with ramped up systems. If they are not 100% prepared, hopefully they can restrict the 'free avatars' if nessesary, and not over promise these causing complaints, or low ratings. I'm sure Idan has it under control. rolleyes.png
    Last edited by conrad11: 29/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.