HZR 3.03% 32.0¢ hazer group limited

Reading this interview closely, it seems as though there is a...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    Reading this interview closely, it seems as though there is a possibility for Primetals to obtain a wider grant for any licence other than just steel production (e.g. hydrogen exclusivity).

As Primetals is interested in predominantly hydrogen from the Hazer process, Primetals could essentially be upscaling the hydrogen aspect of the plant, so they may be interested in securing further benefits for their efforts.

At the moment we have a PPP, and Min planning a PP directed more towards graphite. Primetals could then be focused on a plant that is more directed at producing hydrogen.

If Primetals agreement did eventuate, it would be strange to have then another company come in to develop a further plant directed at hydrogen, if Primetals was already trying to achieve something similar.

It would really come down to whether Primetals wanted an exclusive licence for the Hydrogen aspect of Hazer's technology. I'm sure they would it but whether Hazer would want to give them exclusive rights is another question.

I'm sure these questions, and who is entitled to the IP developed from Primetals upscaling, is very complicated, and would be one of the main issues being discussed in negotiations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $73.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $87.41K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44577 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 53846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.