FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

This is simply outstanding! Treasure Iceland will therefore be a...

1. 31 Posts.
    This is simply outstanding! Treasure Iceland will therefore be a major focus in 2011.

But back to our Tindal Mining Centre. I was really impressed by the high levels and the lengths of the holes that we found on the above-ground resources of Big Blow and Dreadnought.

These are two pits that we want to eliminate the June quarter. If I see that we break through on 11 meters gold grades of 13.7 g / t and only 8 meters in depth, then we already have a high certainty that we will be removing a few ounces of gold there.

We will also continue to strengthen begin our exploration work in the underground mine and Tindale, cast his eyes further south in the projects Norris and Golden Web. There are some intriguing anomalies and historical drill intersections!

Hannes Huster : How much money will FOCUS on exploration in 2011 to invest in?

Campbell Baird : We are about 1 million AUD per month in the exploration of our projects put a whole.

Hannes Huster : We have already addressed the THE MOUNT project. How is there progress to date?

Campbell Baird : THE MOUNT going very well. We launched the new portal in November and December, we were already at 186 meters. Also in January, we are very well advanced and the beginning of the degradation is scheduled for end of March 2011.

I'm glad you've raised the The Mount project again, because I am sure that not everyone really understands what we have there for an excellent mine!

We fund a completely new underground mine purely from the existing cash flow and we expect that we can boot up within 6 months of production to an annual rate of up to 60,000 ounces per year!

This is really a very important event and the market has not yet understood! There are not many other companies that can afford it.

Hannes Huster : Thanks for that clarification and we hope that now everyone is clear, decisive step commissioning of the new mine will be which!

In my view, anyway Focus Minerals owns one of the best packages of the project area.

Focus currently has over 2.05 million ounces and resources around 230,000 oz reserves.

Do you think that this focus will expand even further in 2011?

Campbell Baird : increase our underground resources and reserves, we permanent background, but you must not forget that there are financial limit is one that we ourselves have set.

We have a resource base at Tindal of more than 2.4 million tonnes at 4.1g / t gold, which results in the current production rates have a mine life of over 4 years and we are just at a depth of 300 meters!

THE MOUNT on the project, we have a resource of over 2.2 million tonnes at 5.5g / t, ie 375,000 ounces.

This resource, we were able to define with holes to a depth of 150 meters.

The deepest hole is 200 meters below the surface and had about 2 meters on average 20 g / t gold! We are confident that THE MOUNT in 10 years will still be in production!

Hannes Huster : We compare our subscribers for gold producers and gold exploration companies around the planet. Focus is and remains extremely undervalued compared to many other similar gold producer.

You work in a politically stable, have good growth rates, no forward selling and zero debt!

Why do you think Focus is still rated better than the competition?

Campbell Baird : I would honestly like to be able to move the market! I am glad that you and your readers have recognized the value of our company. Our focus on our shareholders to further increase the value and I am sure that the rest of the market will eventually be clear what you have already identified.

End of part two

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $426 3.116K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.