FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hannes Huster : In North America the major gold producers pay...

1. 31 Posts.
    Hannes Huster : In North America the major gold producers pay for the acquisition of exploration companies to $ 150 per ounce of gold in the ground up. Focus is just 80 AUD per ounce rated.

So if I were the CEO of a major gold producers, I would take you.

Do you think Focus is a takeover target?

Campbell Baird : I do not think you would be wrong with it, but at this stage we are not a takeover target.

We currently are masters of our own destiny and that's the way we want it. We have big plans for 2011/2012 and we intend for our shareholders to deliver!

Hannes Huster : Exactly right way! Focus is indeed the next 12 months, properly make money off of gold production in. What did you do with the proceeds before?

Everything should be put in the further development of projects, or may perhaps even be a dividend for shareholders?

Campbell Baird : Of course we are shareholders and a dividend in the future would be all to all a good thing.

Currently, I believe, however, see that our shareholders want us to bring more projects successfully in production and the money invested in new mines and successful exploration.

Hannes Huster : Hold Your also on the lookout for new projects or acquisitions opportunities?

Campbell Baird : Everyone is always looking and it is always worthwhile, promising projects in the region well informed to be a lot of others.
    In our current stage we are very focused on our own projects and we also believe that the lies the greatest shareholder value in the successful development of our own projects.

Hannes Huster : What is the current market capitalization and how much cash is available?

Campbell Baird : The market capitalization of FOCUS is currently at around 160 million AUD and the end of December we had cash and gold equivalent of 8.68 million AUD. So we are well positioned.

Hannes Huster : Focus still has the old NEPEAN nickel mine and the nickel price has in the past few months, well developed. Are there more plans for this project?

Campbell Baird : We are planning a re-evaluation of NEPEAN nickel mine in the second half of 2011. There is an amazing opportunity in this project further nickel deposits discovered and this opportunity, we will not be missed.

Hannes Huster : As always, my last question in each interview. Why do you think Focus Minerals is currently a good investment for investors?

Campbell Baird : Just watch our headlines last quarterly report to the:

? 1) 37% increase in gold production to 21,039 ounces (Sept 2010 Qtr: 15,300 ounces).

? 2) To the falling cash cost of 877 AUD per ounce (Sept 2010 Qtr: 932 AUD per ounce).

? 3) revenues of AUD 27.2 million from the sale of 19,570 ounces of gold at an average selling price of 1,388 AUD per ounce. Average cash margin of 511 AUD per oz

? 4) record run in the Three Mile Hill plant with 327 319 metric ton on average 2.2 g / t gold.

? 5) record mine production to 151 412 tons at an average of 3.56 g / t gold from the underground mine Tindale.

? 6) production of The Mount underground project and the Tindal open pit project in the plan. Launch is scheduled for the June quarter 2011 and first ore from the project THE MOUNT early as March 2011.

? 7) Excellent results in the Treasure Iceland project; rock samples at the surface with grades of 58.9 g / t gold, 48.4 g / t gold, 41.3 g / t gold and 39.8 g / t gold.

So as I said you have, we are extremely undervalued compared to the industry and with these results, it can really only go up!

Hannes Huster : Campbell, I thank you very much for this interview and the positive outlook in every aspect! I'll keep my fingers crossed for 2011 and wish you well!

? Hannes Huster
    Source: Excerpt from The Gold Report

END of interview

This was a service from the GERMAN shareholders;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $426 3.116K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.