FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

interview with cb , page-3

1. 732 Posts.
    Well we've had some differences Recuyg but that was exactly my take on the CB interview also.
    Why does CB always feel it necessary to skirt around plain speaking English?
    If he is asked about acquisitions,why can't he reply without substituting the word for a more mealy mouthed and much broader based word like"transactions" which immediately makes him appear like he is trying to cover his exits in a more shifty sales pitch kind of way, in case the interview and what he has to say comes back to bite him on the bum further down the road.

Also,he assures shareholders and the public that all Shandongs money will be used to unlock the vast resources still to be explored,and yet still feels the need to begin with the words "at this moment right now" which instantly gives him an exit if other powers or circumstances decide otherwise.

I fully accept that Campbell Baird may well be telling it like it is,and that the way he expresses himself merely makes it "appear" like he is hedgeing his bets,but I for one certainly find it irritating and completely unnecessary if everything is - and I'm assuming it is - transparent at Focus Minerals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $802 5.754K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14865 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 19859 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.