EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

interview with chris davey

1. 1,753 Posts.
    Found a good interview with Chris Davey via twitter thismorning. I think that it'll probably make a few people feel a bit better about what is going on as we have been in an information vacuum for a while.

They have recycled some old footage and graphics etc but the interview with Chris is interesting.

Of note is the confirmation that finance of the entire La Paz project has been offered(if not secured). It seems from Chris's comments that the current sticking point is something to do with a leasing arrangement with the Arizona State Lands Trust.

Some quotes from Chris....

"Site control in the coming months"

"Looking to break ground..toward the end of next year..."

Jump to 8 minutes if you want to skip the stuff we know already.

http://www.azpbs.org/arizonahorizon/detailvid.php?id=14025

To hear something on the public record regarding progress of the La Paz tower(s) is reassuring. I personally think that some communication from the company in this regard is lacking despite Roger being very available for a chat but not everyone is into harassing CEOs on the phone like me.

I'm reading between the lines but I guess the finance can't be rubber stamped until the land and leasing is complete.

I wonder if a press release is warranted to allay any fears the market may have about the progress of the project?

Are we at the mercy of the Arizona State Lands Trust regarding the timing of the finance announcement or is it something else?

Will the result of the upcoming federal election influence the ease of Enviromissions permitting process or hinder it?....

Just how long will the permitting mentioned by Chris take? We already know that Chris has been active in promoting the streamlining of Arizona State legislature in regard to solar projects. Arizona stands to benefit greatly from the myriad of projects on offer. Who would have thought that having acres of parched dust could some-day be worth something...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.