FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Interview with Chris Evans, MD Mali Lithium Ltd, page-20

1. 2,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    For me ...

I am pleased Chris has presented what he sees as an important step towards development
    He mentions the Milan chief of staff have included Mali Lithium in their portfolio this opens the door to show how committed Mali is.

As we know he is putting a package in place so when the time comes, and demand increases he will have the tools to put forward an opportunity for a uptake partner.

I like everyone else, are more than peed off with lacklust performance of the SP and there’s every possibility it will continue for another 6 months.

So the question i ask myself “ can I continue holding or do I sell and take and loss ... or can I buy more.

The next question I ask myself as the Gold royalies have stopped .... can we continue for another six months without asking shareholders to dig deep.

The most important question.... do I think Management with a mining permit, an attractive DFS and a Mali government on its side .... Have what it takes to secure a uptake partner to the advantage of it’s shareholders

All things considered

Buy more as and when I can afford to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.