FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Interview with Chris Evans, MD Mali Lithium Ltd, page-45

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    So on this Friday as we prepare to wind down for the weekend, I thought I would share with you an Article I read back in late June which really seals the demise of the internal combustion engine and heralds the dawn of the new transport/energy revolution in Europe and the rest of the planet. Europe is awash with Green Governments and they are very serious about climate change and are taking Major steps to ensure compliance by the auto industry to their strict standards which come into effect in 2020. ( that's just 4 months away).

Starting Jan. 1, all but 5% of the EU’s car fleet can emit no more than 95 grams of carbon dioxide per kilometer driven. One year later, no new vehicle can exceed that level. Fines of 95 euros per gram for each car over the target will add up quickly, driving automakers to speed up the electrification of their lineups by offering more gasoline-electric hybrids and cars fully powered by batteries.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-26/europe-s-tough-new-emissions-rules-come-with-39-billion-threat

The paragraph in bold print above was taken from the article.

The writing is on the wall folks, lithium is going to be in huge demand and we are going to be mining when this demand explodes, hold them tight people, patience WILL be reward .

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.