FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I wasn't aware Chris was formally an engineer in the Army, and...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I wasn't aware Chris was formally an engineer in the Army, and served around the world - presumably East Timor, Iraq, Afghanistan, rural and remote Australia (pure conjecture on my part). Silly oversight on my behalf.

As many of you no doubt would agree, this experience is enormously valuable for the job at hand. Chris would have a very keen sense for the physical and logistical requirements of construction and project management in a remote location, and is no doubt on a very fruitful information/intelligence gathering assignment as we speak.

During my tertiary studies I was lucky enough to have a Tanzanian born logistician as a lecturer, Dan. His father was an Italian man who owned and managed an East African engineering and construction company, his mother a hardy Scotsman. When his father passed unexpectedly when Dan was in his very early 20's, he took over the company - a big learning curve no doubt. He later emigrated to Australia and has since worked on a number of missions around Africa with Medecins Sans Frontiers - including camp logistician during the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone. He's currently stationed in Yemen. Long story short, he couldn't stress to us enough about the importance of practical first hand experience in remote, and challenging environments when it comes to "mission success". And he is and was right of course.

IF I had spare cash at hand, I'd be adding significantly to my position.

Full steam ahead good people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.