EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Interview with Christoph Frey, page-9

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Hi Spock,

Lot's of things are happening, but I think we are at least a decade away from any serious challenger/ price point wise...Christoph, as can be heard in his interview thinks likewise...all the major Battery Manufacturers and Car makers seem to also have acceptat that fact, evident by their Multi Billion $ investments that have been announced recently and all are backing 'Current Chemistry LiB's" - realizing that there is still some good improvements to be had by fine-tuning the composition (%) of each Chemistry and also using more effective materials for casings etc, which will bring further improvement to current LiB's in their Value/Performance metrics.
    So, looking forward 24months...there will be such a large scale of 'Current Chemistry LiB's' produced on a daily basis that value for money aspect will be very hard to compete with by any new entrants, simply because all of the massive initial investments that would have gone in between now and the next 2 years..and it will only get better from then on as the plants will be able to increase their outputs with very low additional Capex's.
    The next-gen Batteries will have their place, but we need to remember that in say the next 2-3 years current LiB's will be that good and have a compelling Value/Performance proposition that that will be just what is needed for high volume, affordable mass production of EV's (Cars, Busses, Trucks, Vans, Bikes) also by then most people will understand that the 'Range Anxiety Bluff' was just another attempt to stall EV rollout...300km range is more than enough for more than ~ 80% of the world population, acknowledging the fact that most of the world's population lives in metropolitan centers and their surrounding suburbs.

here's a longer article of your link:
    https://electrek.co/2018/11/20/china-production-solid-state-batteries/

"No one has managed to produce them in volume at an attractive price point yet.
    We don’t know Qing Tao Energy’s price point and to be fair, they are not quite at volume production.
    100 MWh is a decent capacity, but it would result in less than 2,000 long-range electric vehicles per year.
    I’d file this in “interesting development”, but it definitely doesn’t mean that solid-state is taking over just now.
    Toyota, Fisker, Hyundai, BMW, and others all have big plans for the technology with targeted production from supposedly this year to 2030. Bosch had big plans for the technology and made significant investments for commercialization until it gave up on it earlier this year."

...Just in case anyone thinks, wow that's a good looking plant...the reporter used a photo from a German Plant

Back to our little KNL, I know everyone's enthusiasm is down at the moment due to the constant delays, but I think a lot forget what is happening in the wider market...great companies are getting slaughtered.

KNL still has a very bright future ahead, all is hinging on Bank Finance and that in turn is waiting on GOT to finally get it's act together, one would have to think that good news from there could drop in any day.

I am still voting NO at this stage for the AGM, not because I don't believe that we will be successful, we have made to much progress for that, and the World will need plenty of quality flake G, and not only for LiB's, but because I want to see the Board more proactive during down trend periods like these.

* Cut spending.

* Reduce Pay Packet.

* Put Inventive targets in place, with bonuses to be had if those targets are reached, and only then.

* Buy on market or convert options, that will show S'holders and Business Partners that ALL our Board is in it.

If you want to see any of the above, voting NO and voting NOW might be a good option?

Please add any of your thoughts, anyone.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.