4DS 1.92% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

amazing how at the 11th hour many retail investors are...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    amazing how at the 11th hour many retail investors are questioning their beliefs around this stock. no news does that. your mind starts walking you down a bunch of paths that sow the seeds of doubt.

you'll make yourself crazy eventually. And this primarily comes from a need for certainty.

let me tell you the only certainty in life is death. As the famous investor Jim Morrison once put it, 'the future's uncertain and the end is always near'. deal with the fact that we will never have a full understanding of our technologies capabilities and that the IP is valuable for any sale. be ok with living in the grey as retail investors.

DM is doing the rounds of interviews to ably because he keeps getting requested and it is good for him to be visible - especially to those who may well be our suitors or potential buyers if our shares. any publicity is good publicity.

he's hardly going to say anything ground breaking. we know the chip is tunable. it wasn't that long ago we had NO metrics - but did once PL4 worked. we got a snippet of data. they are not discussing retention yet as DM himself said that it depends on the client requirements.

We will get full strategy details soon enough with a roadmap to achieving our ultimate goal of a sale of the technology to the highest bidder. I think we will have something in the coming weeks.

whether there is a PL5 or a sales process starting via IMEC, it doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to make knee jerk decisions because my mind is sending me on a wild goose chase.

I assume that once we get a tangible announcement, we will travel to 0.30c reasonably sharpish. then you have to decide whether that is enough for you, or whether you hold on for bigger returns down the line. depends on your risk profile and/or investment strategy.

some may want to take money off the table, which is their right. some will go all the way.

whatever you do, good luck.
    just don't do something because of the 'feels' being off. don't let your need for certainty cloud your judgement. why panic?

for mine, I'm happy just chilling and waiting for whatever comes. If this is my one shot for life changing ROI, then I'm taking this deep. I am not going to be caught out not holding when the sale comes.

DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $32.96K 432.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222929 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 105804 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ 503716
Last updated 12.32pm 21/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.