4DS 4.00% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

I think one needs to ask who is Dave's target audience for these...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I think one needs to ask who is Dave's target audience for these podcasts? From my perspective it certainly isn't the potential buyers of 4DS.

Dave is a successful entrepreneur who has been the founder of several global companies. He is a businessman not a technical guru. Others in his team perform that task. As I am sure those who he is dealing with for the sale of the company are not technical either. We need an experienced businessman not a techo. Sure, some of Dave's podcasts create questions but those that matter probably don't see the podcast and are probably not interested in seeing them anyway.

For those that are concerned about the unshaven look / appearance I suggest you take a look at the 4DS directors! Directors & Management | Company | 4DS Memory

Maybe I am wrong, but I think there are probably many things Dave would like to say but can't and maybe the AGM will reveal more to us all. So, IMO we should support the directors the best way we can to allow them to get the job done.

Just my thoughts. Now for a beer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $66.76K 860.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55527 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 113493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.