CCM 6.56% 6.5¢ cadoux limited

Actually they should go hand in hand but hPa seems to be where...

1. vmp
    13,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9084
    Actually they should go hand in hand but hPa seems to be where the most money can be made in the next 18 months due to the trajectory it’s in, resembling the lithium boom. I still hold the largest chunk of my PF in Ltr lithium stock because of the imminent big upgrade of its deposit, but a moderate holding in fyi I think will do much better in terms of rate of return.
    FYI has a large deposit already proven but we are proving our chemical conversion. FYI occupies an end to end mining to conversion play. Whilst the deposit has been proved, I believe it’s the validation of the chemical conversion that’s going to make it or break. So this is partly a ‘tech play.’ Unlike hard rock lithium, there’s also no player eyeing to acquire a kaolin deposit (in the current time at least, although I have no idea where the current hPa producers from bauxite are thinkin) which explains the SP. but once mine to HPA production is validated we’re on to the races. It’s actually good that atc and a4n are slightly ahead. There could be challenges and blunders along the way where FYI can take lessons from.
    As Roly is a finance guy I hope won’t fall into the traps of crazy debts. He said they’re exploring the best funding mix so hopefully it’s not going thru the footsteps of nemaska, Ajm, pls and a40. I guess over confidence was there own making of the traps and snares they’ve found themselves in.
    Last edited by vmp: 19/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $11.62K 183.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17500 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.