DEG 1.25% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Answering questions with questions. Evading my questions, how...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Answering questions with questions.
    Evading my questions, how typical.

I'll do you the courtesy of answering your questions.

Q: Why dont you read the mineralisation report prepared on Novos behalf?
    A: I have read the mineralisation report.

Q: And ask yourself why so few results which have been processed have been released?
    A: I have asked myself this question already. The answer is that there was a delay at SGS. A large number of samples got ruined by the rain. I hope you are aware of the fact that Novo recently put out a large number of sample results. You can find them on http://www.novoresources.com.

Q: Why no drilling results published?
    A: You can read the reason why in the report. You would know this if you had actually bothered to read this report, which you clearly have not.
    "Diamond drilling at Purdy’s took place between October and December 2017 and at Comet Well fromFebruary 2018 and was ongoing at the effective date of this report. Novo’s intention with the drilling is to define the area’s stratigraphy. The diamond drill holes are not intended to provide samples forquantitative resource estimation."
    http://www.novoresources.com/_resources/reports/Novo_Technical_Report_OPTIRO_181008-SEDAR.pdf page 42-43.

If you think its hard to read through the aforementioned pdf then might I suggest you try using the search function. You press Ctrl F and then type the desired word or phrase into the window.

Last edited by Lemand: 28/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.24 $1.19 $5.333M 4.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67263 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 62824 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.