EMH 6.90% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Interview with Keith Coughlan re EBRD strategic investment

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Enjoyed talking with EMH Exec Chairman, Keith Coughlan, following confirming of the €6 million strategic investment by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development ("EBRD") to support the Company’s development of the Cinovec Project in the Czech Republic.

Within this interview we talked about:
    - how ERBD's investment and expertise will be beneficial to the Company as the Cinovec Project moves through permitting, project financing, and completing its Definitive Feasibility Study ("DFS").
    - that as part of its due diligence, EBRD engaged an independent, international mining consultancy to conduct a technical review of the Cinovec Project.
    - how EBRD is an International Financial Institution owned by the European Union, European Investment Bank and 71 countries, including the Czech Republic, and what this could mean to overall project financing in the future

DYOR and to read the full announcement go to: https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/emh.asx-6A1159369/

NOTE: I was not paid to produce this video. I am paid to provide general PR/IR services to EMH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $3.629K 13.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.