SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Thanks @anatol. I feel lucky to be here as well. I am only...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Thanks @anatol. I feel lucky to be here as well. I am only invested in 2 stocks at the moment and both at the highly speculative/small cap end.

I should have added "IMO and DYOR" to my last post as well. These are purely my thoughts and interpretation shouldn't be taken as fact or gospel (disclaimer, disclaimer etc).

@goarmy - I suspect 1 of 2 outcomes (perhaps stating the obvious) come relisting time based on many other RTOs that have relisted:
    1. The moment IAM comes out of suspension (25th July), they will go directly into trading halt and make a series of announcements (+10) ranging from usual corporate governance and polices, top shareholders, updated audit and financial statements etc), plus some of the more juicier stuff such as any major deals they have signed.
    2. The suspension is lifted on 25th July before market opens (e.g. 9:30) and in the next 30 minutes before market opens, a series of announcements are released before 10 am when trading commences. A trading halt may then take place anytime after this (days/weeks).

I'm not aware of 20c being the going rate for RTO relistings.

To Option 1.

Bodhi_Trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.