RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

****** interview with Mel 8/10/20, page-11

1. 8,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 902
    I was one who bought in around that time and yes it was bought at around current levels. Seen it go to the depths of despair and doom and gloom and yet here I am with smiles on my face - all because of holding on and treating it as a long term investment - which by the way 14months doesn't even qualify for.

Share prices are fluid and follow anything that has a whiff of bad news - we've had plenty of that outside company operations - it seems someone these days just has to let off and share prices react negatively.

Watch this space In the next 14 months - which by the way still wouldn't qualify as a long term hold in total - as my understanding of long term is over 70months in total. On paper there were some big losses 6 months ago - now breakeven - and who knows a multi bagger in the making.

Holder's interests here are for the success of this company and subsequent SP appreciation - there may be multi baggers elsewhere but that's for holders of those companies to worry or cheer about. All the best with your bagging - money or management - take your pick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.