C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

A little off topic , re rattle ADN - I just looked . Everyone...

1. 5,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    A little off topic , re rattle ADN - I just looked .
    Everyone rightfully very pleased , well deserved .

My beat is more right here, with ANW still . I’m more focused on anw at these sp values .
    ie. ANW @.007 far better safe value than the other , on balance , today in my brain .
    ” A bird in the hand” .. worth more than the gonna be Mining , projects - time miles that we have already travelled here since 2014/15.

As we are going Mining —NOW !

All approvals for Taronga received . Complete .
    Years and years of work + this Taronga is the Emmaville historic tin mines - to be reopened for the first time since the 1930s ! The locals very happy , & want it to begin ASAP .
    (& yes I never forget the Silver credits either

Nor do I forget the huge , minor detail of required Funding to commence - Taronga .
    Required being -
    *Offtake agreements with finance, or to gain venture capital — also can Go .. as soon as Granville is officially now income producing- these next weeks to start , please so this month ! Surely at last .
    *Twitter pic likely is all that PW is are allowed to show right now perhaps? !

My other comment , which is off topic , though no more offtopic than comparing sometimes arbitrage opportunities , related - between ANW and the larger ship DGR .
    (eg. I sold my ANW shares down , though still held - for a nil cost swap one day months ago - into DGR . This was back when I was quite disappointed in progress . The mood was narky also . I did this to be fair, partly as I decided to take up the ANW CR at ? 1.2c . Just saw the chance , I felt more secure right then to swap into the mothership and diversify , it also devalued .
    Seems so long ago already now . DGR is still ahead of ANW in sp , though also fell . Likely on ANW disappointments in progress , mistrust developed here , DHR disappointments , gas price and prospect drops - Armour etc , and the slowness of the grind with SolGold / cornerstone dealings )
    I note :
    This morning there was the jump across opportunity from ADN into MEP ! Merely a comment of what I see also .

Right now- relating to ANW /DGR —
    I think , there are huge and ‘intense’ I would think - Funding talks . Big ‘deal ‘ talks ?
    None of us will know until - but new investors be aware - I think , commonsense sees , even possibly? Cornerstone investor talks.?? ( as not an official JORC for the overall project , Taronga will go on for decades eventually we believe .)
    Note - truly cornerstone investor talks I’m surmising , for ANW Taronga - ( Not the other Cornerstone- tsx listed company ! )
    Goal has always been that need to secure funds for anw - ANW ( Taronga Funding )
    As well as same chairman, Nick Mather - for DGR / SolGold ?
    ( DGR - May even sell something?)
    Maybe Peter and Nick still busy over in Perth ? Speaking with financiars I hope .

My thoughts are that DGR will wish to maintain their % share of SolGold .
    Some dilution will occur to DGR holders from SolGold itself giving shares in SolG for Cornerstone shareholders - to acquire the rest of the key Ecuador tenement.
    This why I’ve come to think that DGR are also ? going for funds ?? ( reflected in fact DGR sold down to crazy , and some average end of day shareprice crazy gyrations ? these last few weeks )

Both companies - ANW here and DGR have been sold down - to way below the face values of their assets.

In any case , I am feeling more relaxed with ANW than I have for over 18 months !

We wait to see what money magic , funds finding ., NM & our management may perform .

Performance by these companies is what we , and the markets , have been waiting for for such a prolonged time now .
    I still don’t blame ANW for the Jemrock contractor going into administration from unrelated business in mainland Australia. We have gained their equipment, but delayed missed crucial months of dry weather when building the tailings dam last year .
    I do wonder ! about the Mines manager we employed to manage overall . Enough things have had to be dealt with , always things go wrong- my thought is now that I hope both Peter Williams and the Mines manager stay !
    They will know the ground and this project the best . And hope that the employees stay on . They should be able cope with anything by now i will also think .

Weather (in Tasmania )should no longer be an issue , excepting now drought in NSW .
    Tenterfield is driest of all . And running nearly out of water completely. Hoping they got run off from snow over the weekend

All the best .

Last edited by Aqua65: 12/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $117 9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103101 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.