DEG 0.00% $1.17 de grey mining limited

@Karlos360This market will never cease to amaze me.A resource...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6374
    @Karlos360
    This market will never cease to amaze me.
    A resource with a head grade of 1.6 or above is considered financially sound if other metrics support.
    There are plenty out there with lower grades than that.
    Novo just gave an upgrade of 30% to their resource.
    What we need to keep in mind is that their open pit grade is above 1.9 to 2.9. That is form surface and mostly at surface.
    Their processing will probably be some of the least expensive you may ever see.
    That gravity along with Ore Sorting has the ability to sift extreme high grades due to the nature of the deposit.
    I have not been keeping up with their UG to see the depth but the grade is still healthy.
    They are still optimising pit design as they go, so we will no doubt see more changes along the way.
    It can only indicate that the market wanted more than Novo has delivered.
    When Novo start mining and prove the metrics, then prove the magnitude of the deposit they have over their enormous land package, The market will have to take notice.
    They are getting closer to proving it with every passing day.
    Deg are getting a free ticket along the way and just have to keep drilling for the 2 & 3m oz targets.
    @AlbertaRounder
    The target for this year is 2m oz and 3m some time next year.
    If they can prove this at $20/oz or lower and at the same time get a piggy back from Novo's work, they may have bragging rights to many more oz's at little to no cost from all of Novo's work. They may also have the best methods for processing, all given to them at no extra cost.
    I can not understand why the sp depression when, imo, the metrics are only improving.
    It will be nice to see QH do a supporting interview in the next days or week and see what response that gets.
    I hope to soon see their feasibility studies along with suggested plant design and capex including measured concentrated head grade that may show just how much waste can be separated before processing and how much will be attainable in a small plant design.

Deg will be getting closer to results from their own Ore Sorting evaluations at Toweranna so keep an eye out for that coming up.
    That could prove to have some grade concentrations at very low costs that could improve metrics at that deposit enormously.
    It will also give us a picture of just how valuable the Tomra can be with our Conglomerate as a whole.
    It does not mean the sp will improve but will give some of us time to start loading up again before the story is fully understood and digested.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.840B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $2.332M 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 196074 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 48191 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.