DEG 0.41% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Yes, as hard it is to acknowledge, Goldtowin does have a point....

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Yes, as hard it is to acknowledge, Goldtowin does have a point. The current lack of a good to excellent PFS, coupled with a clear and low dilution pathway to funding Indee are just too big a hurdle for the market, as they involve a lot of trust. I've certainly been badly burnt before by companies that talked big up until they ran out of funds and crashed. While conglomerate excitement may have floated DEG for awhile, it now appears that while it may be extensive over the Pilbara and DEG may have its fair share, the recent work by NOVO at Beatons Creek shows that to prove up a conglomerate resource, takes one hell of a lot of hard work and dollars we currently don't have. Especially as it is all looking to be fairly low grade so will require some effort to recover and delineate an economic project. I'm still holding as I think smarter money than me has bought in at much higher prices, but there are some significant red flags flying now, and yes, if they are resorting to paid interviews on HotCopper, its certainly not a good look...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.