DEG 0.00% $1.24 de grey mining limited

Interview with Simon Lill MD De Grey Mining, page-49

1. 4,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6502
    @Hmmmmmmmmmm
    @GoldPirate

Courtesy of the Shamer.
    Two, and more years ago. I bought into DEG/DEGO wholly and solely on the back of their securing the Option to purchase the Indee ground for the princely sum of $15Mill. A steal at those dollars by any measure (there's$22Mill mined & crushed, sitting on the ROM for crying out loud). Add to that, an ongoing equity deal brokered with Topdrill, and this was/is a compelling, investment. The Option was never a secret. There is no non-disclosure issue here. It was the very foundation of their business from the get go, and going forward. For the above addressee's.Two supposed "Investors", to put their hard earned into a company without the most basic of due diligence, in that they were not attuned to the business of the company, smacks of utter incompetence. They're fools and should not to be in trust of their own, and their families funds. Market conditions being as they are. The current SP is not where myself, and any half savvy investor would like it to be. "Such is life"., "Best laid plans of Mice & Men", suck it up! Nothing has changed with the fundamentals of this company. It is under valued by a factor of Three in my opinion, and will re-rate in the short to medium term. If it's too hot in the kitchen? Get out. I'll continue to buy, for as long as you sell at these levels.
    Shamer

Kind regards, Wack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.959B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9374 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 3230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.