RNT 13.3% 3.4¢ rent.com.au limited

Im still new to investing and business but would say in terms of...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Im still new to investing and business but would say in terms of REA buying out RNT would depend on how expensive RNT would be and land maybe how many customers and would come with the sale. Im not sure if in Australia there are IP and patent laws that clearly protect ideas RNT have and if they have to file to receive these patents and protection (I would assume if RNT had patents now they would of let us know). What I can speak about though as a engineering student is how easy it is if you have bit of money and couple months to produce a app, website and all the software that goes along with RNT. Give my group of friends 7-10 months and we can do the same for a couple of thousands $ (excluding the hundreds of hours of labour to code). What I think would be harder and where some young blokes like myself would struggle is the partnerships RNT has formed with AGL and especially the finance partners like ANZ etc. It would be really good if there is an investor day if someone asked this, I am still new to investing but is there a way to reach out to the company PR team and ask for clarification? If we do get someone on here who knows a thing or two about IP law and that side of tech then I would be ready to make a larger investment for sure as that's really all that's holding me back for now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.004(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $12.95K 378.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 319999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ 263240
Last updated 15.47pm 02/05/2024 ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.