CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

I would imagine you bored old blokes with nothing better to do...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I would imagine you bored old blokes with nothing better to do than habitually post on a stock that you don’t intend to purchase would at least have time to be better researched.

But Piggy you were the man that announced to the world the existence of ”Ryberg International Airport”... that not surprising only exists in your imagination..

So when you try to lecture the heathens about the “risks of nearology” you neglect the fact that the Conico JV at Norseman already has a large jorked Cobalt/ Nickel resource on their part of Mt Thirsty. With a very profitable looking PFS in place to boot.

It’s Creasys mob GAL who are scratching up a very decent looking resource on our boundary at the moment. ( perhaps based on nearolgy to us)

Now if you who know more, than everyone, about everything it seems, want to lecture Mark Creasy
    ( Australias most successful prospector bar non) about the risks of nearology, well go for your life.
    I drive past his old colonial mansion on the river quite often, I can jot down his address and you can write him a long letter with all your advice.

Im sure Mr Creasy will pay your learned advice about the risks of nearlogy all the attention and respect it deserves...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $417 416.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 76099590 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32200239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 55555
Last updated 10.48am 03/05/2024 ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.