PVW 0.00% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Interview with Thred Founder, page-5

1. 3,697 Posts.
    So I guess if anybody wants to know how Thred intends to be unlike every other messaging app they should listen to the interview. And then listen to it again. And if still not sure perhaps repeat steps one and two and actually "listen" to the interview one more time just to be sure they get it through their rigidly dismissive mindset.

Great to hear they have a pipeline of integrations on the way. Great to hear they are opening up to users for feedback to assist in developing a truly useful and relevant product (with monetisation front of mind). Great to hear they intend opening the platform to developers. Great to see them squashing bugs early. Great to see the review ratings (even with consideration given to tainted non shareholders and optimistic shareholder views).

There's still plenty to like about this including the current SP opportunity IMO. Weekly updates is the goal. There's nowhere to hide. UI on messaging is slick enough for soft launch. Microthreds a good initial differentiator to the multitude of chat apps and for taking it up to Slack when the time comes. Channels lacking but plans to introduce video streaming etc outside of print media like perhaps YouTube Channels and Social platform streams plus more. Bugs yes but they are squashing them.. Improvements? Hell yes.

I've been listening really intently in a quiet & darkened room trying to separate my bias from fact but you know what? I just can't hear that fat lady singing even though in the noisy rooms of HC detractors are trying their hardest to convince me that she is..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $111 5.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 303673 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 39272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.