PVW 4.00% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

Interview with Thred Founder, page-8

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Also just to add. So what if the invitation is showing up on the FB timeline? How many sets of eyes do you think see this generic looking advertising that tags the recipient but doesn't go close to breaching any privacy laws or causing any undue harm to anyone? Same with other platforms.. The wider public gets a sneaky into what's this then?.. So reach extends beyond just the average 700 odd contacts the new Thred user brings with them to the platform as contacts. (keeping in mind that of those 700+ you wouldn't likely ever communicate with any number close to this with any kind of regular rhythm in reality)

So what if there isn't advertising and hard promoting?(we aren't at that stage of the cycle) because
    A) How are you going to gauge organic download data with advertising in a soft launch without skewing the data? B) It's expensive to advertise and $ should be aimed at product iterations first and foremost and C) How are you going to learn what is going to work best when you pull the trigger on hard launch?

To be honest I'm pretty sure I've got a reasonably solid answer to every detracting statement that I have read made here so far.. I may not be 100% right on certain stuff but it's better than good enough for me.

What about the opportunities that LinkedIn & Office may present?.. The business play is where the $ are.

Enjoy the day.
    Peace.
    Last edited by Boomorbust: 19/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.