interview with trump, page-8

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    @gumUnderfoot
    Well, you are obviously Biden's fan, fair enough, I can understand and respect that.
    But, man, don't you see that Biden isn't up to that very responsible and demanding job of being president of the most powerful country on Earth?

Furthermore, during these very turbulent times that we are now living in.

Honestly, if Biden was my father, I would ban him from driving his car and did it for him or got some other member of my family to drive him places.

Come to think of it, Biden's mental abilities can only DETERIORATE from now because of his advanced age - that's just the way it is in life - show me anybody else whose mental skills get better as he/she ages from, say, their 70s to 80s and beyond. I can't think of even one such person that I've ever met or heard of.

What about you?
    You know anybody who got better?

So, having said that, don't you think that America could / would be faced with a possiblity that Biden's handlers (Blinken, Sullivan and others) would be running the show and Biden would be subjected to lots of manipulation ??

Like I've said, I'm neither fan of Trump or Biden, but I'd definitely go for Trump over Biden while having no other choice. An easy pick as far as I can see.
    Last edited by MisterKobayashi: 14/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.