AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Interview with Wayne and Proactive Investors, page-122

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi William, sorry for being a few days behind the thread here, been busy, but I actually invested in that retractable needle. the world would have been beating the doors down but the company failed on production quantities, could just not keep up with the first lot of orders and then eventually the price was far too much compared to the regular non retractable for people to wait for them.
    that would have been a great product for diabetics and drug users. both those markets are very low sale price markets and we just couldn't break into it.
    as soon as there was a sniff of production issues and I bailed. I did make a pretty penny on a very low entry.

AVR is completely different set of circumstances. the alternative is more expensive and performs far less and the market is nowhere near as saturated.
    So, you know what, even if there was a hiccup with production, it wouldn't matter as we'd still be the most sought after product in the TAVR market.
    Nothing is guaranteed, we understand that, however our situation is a "perfect storm".
    can WP send that quote out on a shirt with a picture of the valve for holders?
    XL please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.