AVR 2.86% $22.10 anteris technologies ltd

There's no corruption, it's all laid out. Any extra...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    There's no corruption, it's all laid out. Any extra hoops for us will be because we've created a new technology that there wasn't previously a way of testing it before.
    All medical systems also have priority setting that can change the order of priority of where you sit in the waiting list at any time. completely normal. think of you having a suspected broken leg and you're waiting at the ER. you get almost to the front of the list and then an elderly patient with chest pain comes in followed by a teenager that's fallen off their skateboard with a huge gash. well, sorry you're in for another few hours waiting as those patients need to be prioritised. this happens at every level and every scale of the medical system. so if there are ever any delays not to our fault, it's not corruption or an extra hoop, it's just what it is.
    I understand how it could feel like that, but an outsider to Australia might feel the same way about us as our approvals are actually a lot harder to get than in the US.
    even medical degrees in most other countries aren't valid in Australia and need either a bridging course or full completion of the degree in an Australian University.

we're on track, we have some amazing results out with more results so good we held them off the report to gather more data to present more significantly.
    I am so excited for this technology, the future possibilities are incredible, medical and material.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
-0.650(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.76 $23.07 $22.10 $80.23K 3.548K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 402 $21.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.25 621 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.