DCC 5.13% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

The subject of liquidity in this stock is an interesting one and...

1. 8,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    The subject of liquidity in this stock is an interesting one and one e have talked about before. Whether it effects the sp is debatable but I am of the opinion it can to a degree. I remember a while being invested in a very illiquid stock and one of the Directors sold some of their holding to ,as the announcement went, free up some stock to create better liquidity. It worked to a certain extent only after the skeptical shareholders bailed to create even more liquidity. LOL. A large CR even would have the desired effect as well but not something you want to happen if you can avoid it but could be a good thing to create that liquidity. I think the supply would come if the sp was allowed to or does move north. For example if we take the big spike in May last year from the 5th to the 21st it went from a low of 10 cents to a large candle blowout of 32.5 cents with volumes high. The highest day was 18+ million. Of course this was the DT's and every other man and his dog trading this with a lot of distribution after 32.5 cents. The point is the liquidity may be there if it was allowed and there may well be a lot of stale holders between 22 and 32 cents willing to add to the pot. The sp is baffling given the 1 x earnings valuation and even a very conservative earnings valuation in this sector of 10 x gives you some idea where the sp could or should go. this is only on current business not on anything airpocket may cough up. 40 x like paypal. OMG. What the hell is the market waiting for? As I mentioned before , let's hope frustration doesn't set in for Z and take this off to the Nasdaq. I'm on the edge of my seat with this one and very excited to see how it unfolds. GLTAH. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $8.242K 205.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4206 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 272120 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.