SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

markp1403Thanks. My colleagues and I at PIGS undertake deep...

1. 478 Posts.
    markp1403

Thanks.

My colleagues and I at PIGS undertake deep research.

There are places to look beyond company announcements and company promoted press releases in the paper/print trade press.

It takes time, money and cross referencing. For example, PIGS published the financial accounts of 18 PPX companies in 8 regions/countries at http://paperlinxpigs.wordpress.com/paperlinx-accounts/

This is hard work. The only commentary here was sparse, and generally negative such as "out of date" - which is truly unbelievable as they are the latest published accounts.

PaperlinX doesn't provide any substantial regional breakdown in its semi-annual accounts, so PIGS is ahead of the game in understanding what is really going on.

Then there are loyal supporters providing information that remains confidential else the information flow stops.

We knew of the Phil Carr situation before the staff of PaperlinX UK, and well before the paper/print trade press in the UK.

Was it research or a leak? Does it matter? However the process is replicable for when the next shoe drops.

Anyone got a better process in place?

PS - I'm pretty certain of the next two persons to "step down".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.