LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

interview., page-47

1. 376 Posts.
    Did someone say we have a commercial pipe? Actually more than one, wow that one slipped me by. Why is the share price where it is still then? do we have one?

Sorry guys I think LOM is on fertile ground but I hate it when people go over the top and make INCORRECT statements.

WOT please provide this forum a link to the announcement where it says we have a commercial pipe (let alone more than 1 as you stated). Your statement "There is more than 1 commercial pipe" is absolute, there is no ambiguity, you are saying they have discovered a commercial pipe (actually more than one). 30c is an absolute bargain if that is the case, TOOT TOOT all aboard the LOM train, how much do you think this commercial pipe will yield us, what did it say in the feasibility study? What is the profit margin per ton on what they have tested on the first pipe? How big is it?

I am upbeat on what LOM is going to achieve and think they will find a commercial pipe. Do I think they have the possibility of more than 1, hell yes. But it annoys the freaking hell out of me when people post false information on here whether that be up ramping or down ramping. If Meerkat did the opposite he would be flamed.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.