HIO 0.00% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

Interview, page-29

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Mate, @Tran you are clutching at straws.

It is concerning when the COMPANY itself says they are pausing progressing the project, yet people here cant accept that. Your posts are concerning because you post in a compelling way which people follow, therefore you have a responsibility to be objective, which you are not.

I have known CAP for years now.... i say CAP because when i hear comments like "but dont worry, the resource is still in the ground" well it was in the ground for CAP and their team too, knowing what we went through for over 12 years trying to "get the resource out of the ground". It is an asset nonetheless, but no economic benefit in ground.

I am more concerned with HIO because of the wrong approach taken by management. They tried to go full ball into the project (by having a 20mtpa operation) for lower Opex reasons when really..... the reason why this project has never got off the ground in the first place has always been the Capex. The lower tpa should have been taken to actually get the Capex down and get the project moving.

Who would have thought raising $2bill (which i suspect is now $4bil) would have been so hard !!

The other major problem is labour....... who is gonna work at this mine? Good luck.

I dont see the conditions improving anytime soon and can see this project lingering again for the next 10 years unfortunately. Perhaps the sooner the rose coloured glasses come off, the better for some. Took me 10 years to realise!

GLTA.

Last edited by frader: 18/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.737K 97.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 375951 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1049595 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.