NAN 1.98% $3.47 nanosonics limited

intheblack lets play, page-8

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Morning gents, as per my question to glotch on the arr thead i would like to participate in the game.

Ill include reasons below, i was tempted to add price targets also but have avoided so it doesnt look like a rampfest. The below are my 5 largest holdings by value so i have chosen very simply i.e. put my money where my mouth is.

I like intheblacks comments re the educational aspects of the game and would encourage anyone else to play. I was tempted to weight the picks also, but have left at 2k per share as per your suggested approach and i also think it makes the game more transparent.

4762 QHL @ 0.42 = 2000.04
    5405 AQD @ 0.37 = 1999.85
    6666 ARR @ 0.30 = 1999.80
    1563 SWK @ 1.28 = 2000.64
    3604 NMS @ 0.555 = 2000.22

TOTAL = 10000.55

Reasons for each is i believe there is a significant shareprice catalyst which can occur within the timing of the game as listed below:

QHL - Very strong potential to announce large scale parts manufacturee deal with EADS/Eurocepter or one of the other airline manufactures testing their technology e.g. GE aviation.

AQD - has suffered last couple of weeks by some shit drillholes, but has proven through 1 hole they have hugh grade manganese, and I believe section drilling over the next month will show further hits and push this one a lot higher.

ARR - has bombed recently since they stopped selling wireless, but by year end will be showing traction on comsumer optoelectrics dislay projectors via the ZTE joint venture and be back in market favour

SWK - Ive owned this one sne 35c and continue to be delighted with their progress. Just annouced set-up of North American office. Given they win evey custmer they give a trial drilling rig to cause there equipment is so superior i expect some major contract wins in America over the coming months.

NMS - Assuming half on half growth continues, with a few more major project wins from their dry welding technology a good Qtr 3 result will push them back up from their current langusihing sare price which doesnt price any real growth potential in.

cheers, ta, etc
    Tricky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.47
Change
-0.070(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.051B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.57 $3.58 $3.43 $3.646M 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2026 $3.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 16358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.