CF1 0.00% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

A recap!as much as I find the share price disappointing...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    A recap!
    as much as I find the share price disappointing but don’t understand how people want to rub shit up the companies nose for alleged sins from years ago and do not want to achnowledge:

the CBA pilot remains on foot with iam software.
    If iam software was a dud the trial would have ceased long ago.
     The pilot comprised CFP clients with iam totally focused on getting processes right and meeting KPI's which i understand are being met and exceeding in some areas and has been about process not revenue at this point A week or so ago ago two wholly owned subsidiary’s of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia Financial Wisdom Limited and Count Financial Limited validated  and approved Intiger’s Boom software, administration services, and paraplanning.Financial Wisdom Limited and Count Financial Limited have under there umbrella over 800 individual advisory firms
    For a minnow to get new software into a huge $139 Billion company is a prodigious achievement
    The industry is in turmoil with the RC slamming all participants making decision making problematic but doing nothing in areas of governance and cost reduction is not an option but there are disruptions everywhere as management gets hammered and many employees will be wondering if they will have a job tomorrow.
    The turmoil has probably paralyzed some managers who are frozen in the trains headlight.
    Contrast that with the action of Mr  Jason Yetton the newly appointed CEO of Newco who has free air and has validated and approved Intiger’s Boom software, administration services, and paraplanning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.