CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Intiger Moving Forward 2017, page-2

1. 5,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    The billion dollar company thread with a summary some 9ish months ago was also posted when the SP was 4.3c .. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/potential-billion-dollar-company.2909120/

Went from 4.3c to 9.5c and back to the start again.

My concerns about IAM in the short term are that some will be quite suprised by the 4C, the options will be bringing in the cash, but if you strip out that .. what will the cash flow look like?

The options expiry is also going to put sustained pressure on the heads if people swap them out and lastly, compounded by the options now being FPO's so share platforms will reflect the larger market cap.

Personally, just cant get my head around a company valuation so lofty when thus far they have yet to prove a product, revenue or profit even remotely near enough to justify the MC.

I see the pivot to other accountancy services as a bit of an attempt to branch out and hedge their bets, whilst some might suggest that this is a wonderful thing - surely getting their core product into paying customers hands is most important. The likes of BPO Connect amongst others have established themselves in this space, so its not somewhere IAM will be able to claim the same 'first mover' edge.

Interesting times and the SP still amazes me I'll be honest.  Will we see 9.5c again ?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.