CF1 16.7% 2.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

This line of investigation is at best, ridiculously...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    This line of investigation is at best, ridiculously inappropriate, at worst, bordering on defamatory. For someone with a extraordinary moral and ethical code, such as our Chairman, the insinuation that he's travelling overseas lavishly on company funds is plain stupid.

If you don't know the management team for IAM and what they are setting out to do for us SH's, then why are you invested?

My opinion on this matter is that the most likely explanation is that PC is on a personal holiday, as opposed to a company investment drive. Ask yourself, if the company were performing poorly against expectations from an operational perspective, or struggling to generate new customer acquisition through the recently-released portal, would you realistically go off on an overseas trip whilst the company floundered back home?

I can't help but think this might be an off-market indicator that things are tracking OK since the 4C announcement. We're only a few days away from the 1-month mark since BOOM was launched, so perhaps we may see an announcement next week?

Here's hoping anyway, I'm deeper underwater than I care to admit at the moment.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.004(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.878K 102.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 389112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.