CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hey Sector, $40 per process is the current average revenue per...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey Sector,

$40 per process is the current average revenue per process (calculated from Quarterly)
    The deals that we have in place at the moment include companies that are getting SOA's at discounted prices. I'm unsure of the current discount.

In the presentations, PC and MF have advertised the price per SOA as $250.
    (In one of the presentation announcements towards the end if you want to look)
    Whether or not that's what we'll see is beyond our collective guesses.
    If it is, it makes our lives so much easier. If not, considerably more difficult to achieve M4.
    Only the unveiling of the portal will tell.

Yes, 90% Net Margin. But only once we'd finished writing the code/algorithms which took a couple of years of expense (offset by R&D generosity).
    Be aware that this was an asset management fintech that took a (big) clip of investor money.

We had a few guys with computers and a water cooler in modest offices with no debt.
    Once the solution was created, the expenses were simply project overheads/wages and some minor server capacity. No cost for on-boarding or marketing. No cost of goods.
    We got lucky with early cash flows and were able to grow quickly on the back of good recommendations (I kind of see similarities in where IAM is right now).
    Our improvements came in paying for more labour (developers/math PhD's) and overheads didn't change a great deal.
    90% net margin was about when I left. If anything, it's probably gotten better since then.
    90% was basically achieved through paying very poor wages might I add. It would have been closer to 60/70% had we been getting paid a fair amount.

I think that IAM can scale up without adding more costs by automating the SOA's that are most commonly ordered.
    From what I now know about SOA's, this shouldn't be too difficult for our team.

I'd expect our margin figures to become better over time given this possible development.
    We'll make real money when we dream up ways to continually improve that margin (decrease costs) until a singular algorithm is running the whole process with no need for large numbers of back-office staff ourselves.

Right now, the margin figure will shoot all over the place in coming quarterlies with growth expenses and our upgrade in ability to handle more volume (portal).
    There won't be a singular figure we can use to extrapolate which will prove annoying.

I'd be happy with a net margin of 50% at the end of June 2019 looking back to today.

Net margin of 1.7% will be acceptable if they hire an HR department.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.