SRT 0.00% 20.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Intiger vrs Freelancer

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I am currently holding substantial amount of SRT, No kidding, No lies... I am not intending to pump but I would love to see people understand the business before you can buy it back from me for $1.50. I noticed that even many of my friends didn't understand the business. I mean..... these guys are super smart. My understanding is that Intiger has gone through all the pain and suffering and achieved something extraordinary. Imagine that any given business's back office data entry and data analytics are done off site. You keep a file and your personalised Bookkeeper also keeps a copy then the data loaded using an approved accounting software. All you have to do is scan it and send it. Plus if you wish you can phone discuss matters as you will have your own Bookkeeper at all times. My understanding is that if your business is big enough then you will have your own full-time team of qualified and certified staff to Australian requirements. I am seriously considering becoming a customer.

I wish to compare Intiger to Freelancer as Intiger has much better business model. Freelancer's business is based on introduction with a small cut, however, Intiger is in the business of exporting skilled and certified labor. You need to study Freelancer to comprehend how fantastic the deal is. Please go and check their market cap as it is at $695 M..Yes, it is $695 M... Please go and investigate and compare the two. But Intiger charges at a rate. Profit margins must be huge. Please workout the savings. What is the hourly rate of your Bookkeeper? Intiger is screaming, saying cheap skilled laborrrrrrr....

MYOB and other accounting software and data entry companies were sleeping at the wheel. IMO, Intiger is an instantly a Takeoooovvvvveeeer target. Very experienced team of staff. Fantastic.

MW basically got Intiger for nothing plus he gave good incentives and targets to perform well for some years to come.Unbelivable business model.

I can honestly list many more but I don't wish to cause any harm to anyone. Regardless of what happens, I want to congratulate both companies.
    My special thanks to Mr. Walker. Big Bravo...and I don't usually say it this lightly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $10.94K 54.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3639 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.