SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Intiger vrs Freelancer, page-2

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    I agree Pinkie.
    This is a massive deal, however one needs to have the business vision to see this excellent business model hence the price drop today. I actually like it as I want to add more shares (I only have options of SRT).

I was out whole day today I couldn't make a comment here. But I was making research and iscussions with friends until now. Intiger deal is much bigger than the Advicer Intelligence which I was dreaming of.

The best thing is; we are buying Intiger without giving any cash (only $50k and loan). Giving performance shares (4 x 250m) over the time is great. I like this man; MW.

I know how Freelance works, I also know how Aconex came to life. Both of those companies have market caps over $700m. Intiger has very similar vertical business model.

What I am expecting now is the news and deals flow from the company. SRT sp will o very high on the back of flowing news about the deals and achievements.

There are about 100 delaers group in Australia. There are about 18,000 financial planners (as SRT said on the anns today but that number goes up to 30,000 according to some other sources.) The biggest one is AMP then many others are listed.

We may hear soon the agreements signed with some of those dealers groups.

Opportunities are endless.

Another example;
    Maybe CPA Advice Australia is going to make a deal with Integer to supply its services to the accountants who give financial planning services to their clients. Then CPA Advice Australia does not need to employe 40 support staff positions. (see below)

"ASIC backs accountants' push to challenge banks on financial planning" (June 5 2015)

"CPA Australia on Friday launched a financial planning subsidiary, CPA Australia Advice, to take on the banks and claw back market share in the wealth advice arena from lesser-qualified financial planners."

"Operating on a purely fee-for-service basis, with advisers receiving no commissions and no asset-based fees, the advice-only model will be a challenger to the "vertically integrated" models of the bank-owned financial planning businesses that also make and distribute their own financial products."

"Since 2010, an Australian Financial Services Licence has been required to provide financial advice. A special "accountants' exemption" ruling that has allowed accountants to provide limited advice is due to expire on July 1, 2016. Only about 15 per cent of CPA Australia's 150,000 members are already licensed to provide financial advice. Most accountants have been facing a deadline to either set up a referrals arrangement with a financial planner or go through the process of getting an AFSL licence themselves. CPA Advice Australia will be operational from 2016, allowing thousands of CPA members to operate under its AFSL."

"It is not yet known how many advisers will choose to work under the new model, which is expected to launch with about 40 support staff positions."

This deal is really a massive one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.81K 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32016 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.