SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Intiger's role in the Advice Realm, page-3

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Great post and I look forward to reading the rest. As I have mentioned before I work in this space, in a consulting position, working with about 30-40% (at last count) of the market (inc Super funds, IFA's and dealer groups). So I feel I have a pretty good handle on where the industry is heading.....

The website is a non-issue for me. Websites are excellent tools when you are looking to market your product to a large number of unknown individuals, in this space boots on the ground and reputation are much more important. I would much rather they spend the funds on marketing the product directly to existing relationships (Hello MR) than building a flash website that someone may stumble across. Get the management/sales teams out into head offices talking to the decision makers, that's how Intiger will get new clients.

The distinction versus robo advice is also key. I've lost count the debates I've had with colleagues on the issues I see with Robo advice. The simple economics of a robo advice business mean you need a ridiculous amount of FUM to be profitable. The successful business will combine the best aspects of the old (relationships) and the new (technology), another reason I am so positive on Intiger.

Mostly agree with your take on the banks, however in a low return environment (which will likely persist for quite some time) I wouldn't be surprised to see a renewed focus on wealth management and private banking, despite the rigorous compliance frameworks it can be quite a good earner. BT (Westpac) and Three Sixty (NAB) are well an truly in this space and only growing and we all know how much they love to cut costs where they can.
    Last edited by dilson55: 17/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11640 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 8833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.