AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Into 2016 and beyond, page-139

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    It really was an exceptional boom though and there was way too much capital available for companies spruiking just about every element on the periodic table. As a result of the exuberance, there really are no "parachutes" for failed heroes. In previous cycles, they could always find refuge in the latest specialty metal like tantalum or lithium or some other exotic.

But everything has been well and truly sucked dry this time around. Concurrently across all commodities. What could a fallen WA Club Hero find refuge in now?

Vanadium - don't mention Windimurra, Reed or a dozen other hapless V men
    Lithium. - GXY did well didn't they,
    Rare Earths - Nick's Order of Australia didn't save that value destructive exercise, Hastings, Arafura etc....
    Tungsten - at least four wrecks I could mention and one white elephant about to face the music as China floods the market
    Graphite - ummm, exactly how many tonnes of "graphene" is traded on the worlds metal exchanges?
    Uranium - there are one or two multi decade projects in play, Paladin ain't that shiny now
    Nickel - or any base metal, all stuffed
    Gold - oh yeah, the west perth boys have a secret method for making abandoned gold mines viable. I have heard you don't need to drill any more, just dig it and believe in yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.