AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Failing spectacularly here ok take 3 sorry boss wow that's...

1. jgl
    213 Posts.
    Failing spectacularly here ok take 3 sorry boss wow that's dilution alright enough for a slurry turn that printer off , this is my ago isn't it I really have been not watching ,blind faith and researching after the fact works for me always so it seems well can't blame hc this time
    Not wanting to sound disalusioned but is I little more firmer stance needed by politicians ,we are on the same side arn't we if we give it all away when a steelmill here and there using aust ore for aust might give an impression that we can use it our selves if you don't want it ,oh its cheaper to buy steel there ? Well maybe a junket up to Norway col check out their sovereign wealth fund a figure out a way to earn a few dollars and be able to support amongst others asteel industry which in turn supports people and communities , idigress, "ago "do need to do a little house keeping it seems and ore prices well blind faith tells me steel will always be wanted and maybe little control over exporting willy nilly your welcome to tell me I know nothing and you would be right .........blind faith works for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.