DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

I think you're right bitzer re the Cube resource update, there...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think you're right bitzer re the Cube resource update, there should be lots of interest in that development, which could see us gaining some good long term investors, beyond New City, as you mentioned previously.

As for diversified projects, Tanami is a real sleeper for us that I have a keen interest in. Initial targets are compelling as they bear resemblance to Jabiluka and Coronation Hill Gold/Uranium/Platinum group metals deposits.

As a wildly speculative thought, the Browns Range Dome in the Tanami has identified concentrations of Heavy Rare Earth Elements (HREE) in recent drilling by Northern Uranium (NTU). EXM's Tanami leases are in Browns Range South, and we have acquired the option to own 90% of all the mineral rights (beyond our gold rights) from Palace with expenditure of $500,000. It would be amazing if there could be a similar find of HREE's in our tenements, we should certainly be on the lookout for them in any drilling campaign there.

Then of course there are our prospective U tenements in WA. I'm hearing of another upswing in U demand and price, so I'd like to see us develop this in due course. After achieving major cash flow from our Tennant Creek gold project of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.