JLL 6.78% 31.5¢ jindalee lithium limited

Intracaldera illite-bearing claystones, page-13

1. Obi
    815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

Yes Bolgo, a pay out would be nice.

I'd like to hear from holders what they may think happen.

I'm sure a few here got the nice dividend about 10 years ago so we have that as a guide but given LD is around retirement age and this is very likely the company maker asset, I feel there will be a full exit strategy. How will that occur?

They separated all the other operations in to DYM making us a one mineral target.

I doubt there would be a hostile take over, there's not enough loose stock to really do that and the top 20 have been solid, so presumably it will be an offer to consider as a friendly take over or an offer for the McD resource.

An asset sale and nice divvie would likely suit better, but I'd be happy either way.

If the flow sheet refinement from Fluor is good and the Posco work again proves to show good results, I'd be amazed if we didn't partner with, or, get taken Posco one way or another.

Why would they bother even talking to us and doing more free test work unless there was a genuine interest and belief it can be done successfully & economically?

And where else in the USA can they secure a huge resource to fulfill their lithium ambitions and help satisfy the USA's self sufficiency desires?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.020(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $19.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $46.05K 148.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21246 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 6 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.