BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Good find Port - all articles i have read so far are only...

1. 433 Posts.
    Good find Port - all articles i have read so far are only mentioning iv permiravir.

Obama has just issued a state of emergency over swine flu and they were due to have 120m doses of vaccine by mid oct - instead they only have 11m doses - heighlighting the importance of antiviral stock -pile -if this was a more serious flu they would be dropping like flies without anti virals now (it's taken 7 mths to get first small batches of vacc - just imagine the damage if it was a virulent flu from the outset! i shudder to think of the global business consequences and as i have said before here the US can't get cuaght with there pants down like this again- whatch for a re- rating of antivirals to 100% of population for major western economies)here's some breaking news and look who's lagging...

The U.S. won’t reach its target of 195 million doses by the end of the year because of productions delays at two drugmakers and GlaxoSmithKline Plc’s failure to gain regulatory approval for its product, said Nicole Lurie, Health and Human Services assistant secretary for preparedness and response.

Frieden declined to name the drugmakers at yesterday’s press briefing.

“Each different supplier has its own challenges,” he said. “The vaccine technology that we have is antiquated, but tried and true. Ultimately we have confidence there will be enough vaccine available for everyone who wants to be vaccinated.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=a4la1dDLYVlI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.