BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

intravenous zanamivir for h5n1 infection, page-3

1. 9,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi CPG,

Great posts and by the looks of thing and of these trials are going to be succesfull we will get our long awaited $3 plus for our shares.

You will probably hate me for saying this, but I am happy the litigation is out of the way and we have new CEO's running both companies.

Without the above changes we would never be able to reap the benefits which seem now closer then ever with being invested in Biota.

I hope that intraveneous zanamavir is going to be a live saver for those who have bird or swine or whatever kind of flu.

And when that happens we will be away and flying and even $3 would be a meager reward in that kind of situation.

One can only dream ofcourse but we never know.

For now what we do know is that we are invested in a cash cow and that because of this a much higher shareprice is already warranted.

But as always the market wants to see substancial evidence that this is happening and needs to see the large Relenza orders coming in.

We know that will happen, its only when and we are looking at a timespan of probably a few months if not earlier.

Despite the share price re-treat and continues interference of bot sellers I stay extremely positive with my Biota investment.

Biota is my second largest holding in my portfolio and I feel extremely relaxed about that.

Good luck and keep up the good news.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.