GDA 3.64% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Scorpiogirl, Youve been missing a few days. Im referring to...

1. 145 Posts.
    Scorpiogirl, Youve been missing a few days. Im referring to immediate past not your official time out. Welcome back. I appreciate diverse views as long as they are not personally abusive to anyone. Your honest opinion should be respected. But regardless what anyone thinks we must accept responsibility for our own actions in investing and not blame our actions on opinions or statements made by others. We win some and lose some. We can choose to give credence to any posters views. People will interpret postings as they see fit. For example when you say you believe a posting is ramping, there will be some who may believe that to be the case and others will interpret your post as an attempt to down ramp. But regardless, if we choose to interpret a posting in a particular way we cant blame the poster if things dont go our way. For instance, if as a result of your post regarding Fatstocks post, I took fright and sold all my GDA shares, and then the shares rocket upward, should I blame you for that occurrence. Of course not. Anyway both you and I are in GDA, lets hope this little speccy gets some good news soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.505K 5.439K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59971 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 11110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.