AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

intresting, page-3

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Mr Zeggy,
    My apologies.
    I didn't mean to upset or offend anyone.
    Piddly was meant in context to the day's trading volume, some 4.6 mill which is also a piddly day's volume for this stock's average trade per day is 20 mill if you get my drift.
    Then at close of trade for the stock not to close on its high (which when being considered by most chartists, a close on high today would be a big buy signal for tomorrow) for only a trade of 15,000 shares.
    But do bear in mind you may learn in these forums that there is a right time to sell and buy.
    And when a share is about to close on its high for the day, is not the time, if you wish to see the rest of your investment in this company grow.
    You had plenty of time to get out at 17 cents today during trading hours, but to do that in the after market is just crazy imo.
    Great to see you working hard and learning to invest in the market at your age. I wish I had done that.
    Top marks to you.
    Don't take this as condescending as I am only trying to point out some finer details on trading to you.
    You have made a wise choice in this stock by the way and I have no doubt you have done your research.
    So what's your next big tip..???
    Here's one from me its good SBL U know what its about... ;)
    Cheers Pete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $29.28K 3.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13305467 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 291010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.