PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

an interesting read "Ann Mason is also of a similar size and...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    an interesting read "Ann Mason is also of a similar size and grade to other publicly reported resources and reserves from deposits under evaluation where detailed feasibility studies are in progress such as at Aur Resources' Andacollo sulphide copper deposit in Chile and bcMetals' Red Chris porphyry copper deposit located in British Columbia (Table 2)".

Heres an interesting read on Aur Resources Andacolla Primary Copper Deposit.

Andacollo Primary Copper Deposit
    The Andacollo property hosts a copper-gold deposit containing approximately 311 million tonnes of mineral resources at an average grade of 0.46% Cu and 0.15 g/t Au which underlies the supergene copper deposit currently being mined. A pre-feasibility study, carried out by Aur in 1998, indicated that this deposit could, with a capital investment of $280 million, be developed to produce 174 million pounds of copper and 55,000 ounces of gold annually for 15 years. Aur intends to update this study in 2004 to evaluate the economics of developing this deposit for production, given the positive outlook for copper prices going forward.

Andacollo Hypogene Copper Deposit A Major Source of New Copper ProductionResources:421 million tonnes
    Grade:0.43% Cu, 0.13 g/t Au
    Annual Production:≈ 170 million lbs Cu and 59,000 oz Au
    Mine Life:21 years
    Capital Costs:$312 million
    IRR:>15% at Cu=$1.00/lb, Au=$400/ozStatus:

Bankable feasibility in progress•Production achievable by 2009•Production decision by March 2006

A Major Source of New Copper ProductionResources:421 million tonnes Grade:0.43% Cu, 0.13 g/t AuAnnual Production:≈ 170 million lbs Cu and 59,000 oz AuMine Life:21 years Capital Costs:$312 millionIRR:>15% at Cu=$1.00/lb, Au=$400/ozStatus:

Bankable feasibility in progress•Production achievable by 2009•Production decision by March 2006

Found the following announcement by Aur Resources saying that they will bring the mine into production. See link below.

http://www.ccnmatthews.com/news/rel...ctionFor=606310

One thing I havn't managed to find is the depths of the deposit.

One thing I do know is the Ann Mason resource is double the Andacolla Resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.