TRO 0.00% 6.1¢ triausmin limited

introduction to tri origin minerals ltd, page-120

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: cheap shares for sale Feasibility Study & Exploration Drilling

http://sa.iguana2.com/cache/6a2f25c7e87bba1faa643a980c262da4/ASX-TRO-452099.pdf

11th April 2007
    Lodged by ASX Online – 3 Pages
    The Manager - Companies
    Australian Stock Exchange Limited
    20 Bridge Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Dear Madam,

RE: FEASIBILITY STUDY AND EXPLORATION DRILLING
    Last week Tri Origin Minerals Ltd (TRO) announced the commencement of the Woodlawn Zinc Copper Project feasibility study. The Company is pleased to announce it has commenced drilling at Woodlawn as part of this study and drilling activities will be ongoing at and near Woodlawn and other TRO tenements within the Lachlan Fold Belt of New South Wales.

As part of the feasibility study a hole was drilled to ascertain the water level in the existing underground workings. This hole intersected two separate mine voids
    and did not encounter any water. The workings at the base of the hole are approximately 300 metres below surface. This is a significant finding in that
    gaining access to underground to at least this depth will not entail mine dewatering. This may reduce the cost of mine evaluation during the feasibility
    study and estimates for mine rehabilitation. The mine was considered a relatively dry operation as verified by this initial result.

It is planned to also use the drill rig to conduct mine and infrastructure site geotechnical surveys.
    Within the Lachlan Fold Belt the Company has a significant exploration landholding considered highly prospective for volcanogenic massive sulphide
    (VMS) deposits.
    Two drill holes are planned within EL 6493, each targeting coincident geophysical and geochemical anomalies within the prospective Woodlawn Volcanics about 4 kilometres west of the Woodlawn Mine (Figure 1). Around 600 metres of drilling is planned with follow up down hole electromagnetic surveys. The Company is
    exploring for Woodlawn style mineralisation (zinc rich VMS).

Following the completion of these holes and prior to further drilling at Woodlawn drilling is planned at the Overflow Prospect (EL5878) located approximately 180
    kilometres west of Dubbo, New South Wales. Drilling at Overflow will:
    • Further assess the extent of mineralisation below the old Overflow Mine; and
    • Evaluate down dip potential of highly anomalous gossans (assaying up to 18% lead) and coincident geophysical anomalies.
    Previously reported drill results from the Overflow Mine that reflect the target mineralisation potential include significant intercepts such as:
    • Hole TBB001 (7 metres from 163 metres @ 5.93g/t Au, 28g/t Ag, 0.1% Cu, 1.7% Pb, 4.0% Zn); and
    • Hole TBB008 (6 metres from 236 metres @ 7.61g/t Au, 22g/t Ag, 0.4 % Cu, 1.6 % Pb, 2.2 % Zn).

For further information, contact Bruce Robertson on (02) 9221 4322.

Yours faithfully,
    Bruce Robertson
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.